Lavadigest™ Protease Monitoring Kit
- LavaDigest is a simple assay that provides real-time monitoring of proteolysis in solution.
- Monitoring proteolysis is important in many areas ranging from digestibility studies in the food industry to ensuring complete protein digestion prior to MS analysis in proteomics.
- LavaDigest is ideal for all situations where a simple and reliable method to monitor proteolysis is required. It is particularly well suited to high throughput applications.
- LavaDigest does not modify proteins during their analysis enabling subsequent down-stream analysis by MS, HPLC, immuno-staining, etc.
- LavaDigest is ideal for quantitative proteomics where ensuring complete digestion is essential.
- Protocols are simple and quick and the required buffers are included in the kit.
- LavaDigest is a biodegradable natural product that is safe to use and environmentally friendly.
LavaDigest Protease Monitoring Kit Flyer (928K)
LavaDigest can be ordered directly from Fluorotechnics via our contact page.
LavaDigest Protease Monitoring Kit Protocol (187K)
LavaDigest – Interfering Compounds (19K)
Spectral Characteristics of Epicocconone (122K)
LavaDigest Protease Monitoring Kit MSDS (88K)
If you would like more information, help or other support from the Fluorotechnics Proteomics Team, please send us a message using our contact form